The partial three-storey building was built in 1739 [Baroque type house] and is registered in the ‘List of architectural monuments of Potsdam’. The component between the middle alongside wall and the courtyard façade was added in the 1970s as a new construction. The front-building stays in its cubature. A two-storey building with a green roof was added to the yard side. As a result three residential and two commercial units were created.